Good news! From Tuesday 2th June our ZIES doors will partly open again!
Due to government measures in connection with COVID-19 we have to take into account a number of restrictions (and the limited number of guests) and we will be forced to work with a time slot and a permanently adjusted menu in the coming period. This way we keep it workable and possible to reopen.
We have put together 2 Gourmet Tapas tastings, packed with all those delicious ZIES classics that you are used to from us. The tasting consists of 6 Tapas dishes per person. The price of the menus are €49.5 p.p. We naturally take dietary requirements into account.
For drinks only we have a small menu with various tapas for you.
Please note that your choice for a table inside or oudside is fixed and we cannot convert the reservation if there is no space on that moment.
We look forward to welcoming you again!
Zies is a boutique hotel, a wine bar and bistro. We carefully select our ingredients and cook with conscious. On our menu, you will find only the best Southern Europe has to offer. All Gourmet Tapas are homemade and prepared in our Spanish charcoal oven, The Mibrasa. We serve beers, many wines by the glass and cocktails from countries around the Mediterranean. We have built our Boutique Hotel with much care and attention to detail. The guest and his comfort is our focus. Both in our boutique hotel as in our wine bar and bistro.
Why you should choose Boutique Hotel ZIES?
1. Unique hotel experience. Not mainstream
2. Great location in lively neighborhood with shops, museums and terraces and
only 10 minutes’ walk to the Dom Tower.
3. Luxury rooms with bath, free toiletries, bathrobe, Netflix and great beds!
4. Free of charge: WIFI, fresh fruit, water and a breakfast bag
5. Private parking (reservation required)
6. Very friendly staff
7. Great Wine bar & Bistro with amazing food and wines (also as room service)
8. Trainstation at 300 meters and only 30 minutes to Amsterdam by train!
WELCOME TO ZIES!